- This event has passed.
Silent Terrarium Workshop
1 March @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on 8 March 2020 at 3:00pm
Nature heals. Make terrariums in silent contemplation. A workshop to slow down, breathe deeply and recenter the senses.
About the instructor:
Ronnie Khoo is a plant artist and educator who pursues terrarium making and plant installations. He operates Ohsum Mossum Terrariums and Shrubbery, a botanical creative space. Since 2015 he has taught terrariums to an estimated 4000 public and corporate students. His classes explain terrariums and plant care in simple terms to make planting a fun experience for beginners. Ronnie hopes to convert students into plant hobbyists, empowering them to bring nature into their lives.
- Introduction to terrariums and moss
- Skill sharing and planting practice
- Make terrariums in silence
- End briefing and refreshments
Options and fee:
Group booking (2 or more) 10% discount. Return student guided 20% discount.
- Zen Jar 9cm diameter 15cm height RM60 regular / RM54 group / RM48 return student guided
- Make second Zen Jar RM30 ea
- Make third or more Zen Jars RM20 ea
- Glass jar as per photo
- Forest grown moss
- Terrarium materials including soil, sand, gravel, stones and dried sphagnum
- Fertilizer to take home
- Guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
- Peace of mind
Time and venue:
- 3-6pm 1 March 2020 or
- 3-6pm 8 March 2020
- Shrubbery / Ohsum Mossum Terrariums 29-1, Jalan PJU 1/3G, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Bookings by registration and fee transfer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or PM on Facebook or Instagram. Ages 10 and up, 15 students per class. Photos for reference, similar plants and materials subject to availability.
Please drop us a message to register: