- This event has passed.
Moss Wall Terrarium Workshop
5 May @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on 12 May 2019 at 3:00pm
A fully guided class to make and bring home a moss wall terrarium. Learn how to start a terrarium crafting hobby.
- Beginner: No prior experience necessary
- Your location and lifestyle should meet these requirements for best results. Closed jar plants prefer bright indirect sunlight next to a window or artificial light and cool temperature. Light watering weekly to monthly depending on jar
Workshop covers the following hands-on topics:
- Closed jar terrariums and moss
- Moss handling and planting techniques
- Terrarium design
- Terrarium maintenance and moss care
Options and fee:
Early bird sign up 1 week before class 10% discount. Return student guided 20% discount. Return student unguided only purchase jar and materials.
- Hexa moss wall case 25cm height 24cm length 11cm width
RM290 regular / RM261 early bird / RM232 return student guided / RM160 return student unguided
- Glass case as per option
- Assorted mosses and closed jar plants
- Terrarium materials including soil, gravel, stones and dried moss.
- Presentation, demonstration, guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
Time and venue:
- 3-6pm 5 May 2019 or
- 3-6pm 12 May 2019
- Ohsum Mossum Terrariums 15-1, Jalan PJU 1/3F, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Please drop us a message for registration: