- This event has passed.
Moss Frame Workshop
13 October @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on 20 October 2019 at 3:00pm
A fully guided class to learn plant preservation and to make and bring home a decorated preserved moss frame.
- Beginner: No prior experience necessary
- None. Preserved plants require no plant care and will remain looking fresh and vibrant indoors if kept out of direct sunlight.
Workshop covers the following hands-on topics:
- Plant preservation techniques and demonstration
- Moss frame design
- Plant handling and assembly
Options and fee:
Return student guided 20% discount. Return student unguided only purchase materials.
- A4 white border frame 21 × 30 cm display area
RM260 regular / RM208 return student guided / RM170 return student unguided
- A5 white border frame 15 × 21 cm display area
RM180 regular / RM144 return student guided / RM90 return student unguided
- Frame according to option
- Assorted preserved moss
- Assorted preserved lichen various colours
- Assorted preserved plants subject to studio stock
- Dried flowers
- Decorative drift wood
- Presentation, demonstration, guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
Time and venue:
- 3-6pm 13 Oct 2019 or
- 3-6pm 20 Oct 2019
- Ohsum Mossum Terrariums 15-1, Jalan PJU 1/3F, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- DIY preservation kit
- Stand a chance to win 1 copy of Boy With Plants: The Book
Please drop us a message to register: