- This event has passed.
Moss Frame Workshop
25 May @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A fully guided class to make and bring home a decorated moss frame using preserved moss.
- Beginner: No prior experience necessary
- None. Preserved plants require no plant care and will remain looking fresh and vibrant indoors if kept out of direct sunlight.
Workshop covers the following hands-on topics:
- Plant preservation theory and demonstration
- Moss frame design
- Plant handling and assembly
Options and fee:
Early bird sign up 1 week before class 10% discount. Return student guided 20% discount. Return student unguided only purchase materials.
- A4 white border frame 21 × 30 cm display area
RM280 regular / RM252 early bird / RM224 return student guided / RM170 return student unguided
- A5 white border frame 15 × 21 cm display area
RM150 regular / RM135 early bird / RM120 return student guided / RM90 return student unguided
- Frame according to option
- Assorted preserved moss
- Assorted preserved lichen various colours
- Assorted preserved plants subject to studio stock
- Dried flowers
- Decorative drift wood
- Presentation, demonstration, guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
Time and venue:
- 2-5pm 25 May 2019
- Ilham Gallery Gift Shop Levels 3 & 5, Ilham Tower No 8, Jalan Binjai 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Bookings by registration and fee transfer. Email email@example.com or DM on Facebook or Instagram. Ages 10 and up, maximum 10 pax per class. Photos for reference, similar plants and materials subject to availability.
Please drop us a message to register: