- This event has passed.
Moss Basket & Tray Workshop
1 December 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A fully guided class to learn plant preservation and to make and bring home a decorated preserved moss basket or tray.
- Beginner: No prior experience necessary
- None. Preserved plants require no plant care and will remain looking fresh and vibrant indoors if kept out of direct sunlight.
Workshop covers the following hands-on topics:
- Plant preservation techniques and demonstration
- Moss basket and tray design
- Plant handling and assembly
Options and fee:
Return student guided 20% discount. Return student unguided only purchase materials.
- Preserved moss basket 18cm diameter
RM150 regular / RM120 return student guided / RM70 return student unguided
- Preserved moss tray 20cm diameter
- RM180 regular / RM144 return student guided / RM90 return student unguided
- Basket or tray according to option
- Assorted preserved moss
- Assorted preserved lichen various colours
- Assorted preserved plants subject to studio stock
- Dried flowers
- Decorative drift wood
- Presentation, demonstration, guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
Time and venue:
- 3-6pm 1 December 2019
- Ohsum Mossum Terrariums 15-1, Jalan PJU 1/3F, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Stand a chance to win 1 copy of Boy With Plants: The Book
Please drop us a message to register: