- This event has passed.
Closed Terrarium Workshop
16 February @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on 23 February 2020 at 3:00pm
A beginner friendly guided class to make and bring home a glass garden with living plants. Learn to start a terrarium crafting hobby.
Workshop covers the following hands-on topics:
- Closed terrarium concepts
- Indoor plant care basics
- Terrarium planting and design (plant handling, tweezer techniques, arrangement)
- Terrarium care (mould, condensation, fertilizing, maintenance, propagation)
Options and fee:
Group booking (2 or more) 10% discount. Return student guided 20% discount.
- Bring your own closed jar/s (send photo and measurements for quote)
RM150++ regular / RM135++ group / RM120++ return student guided
- Jar as per option (or bring your own)
- Assorted closed jar plants
- Terrarium materials including soil, sand, gravel, stones and dried sphagnum.
- Detailed guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
Time and venue:
- 3-6pm 16 February 2020 or
- 3-6pm 23 February 2020
- Shrubbery / Ohsum Mossum Terrariums 29-1, Jalan PJU 1/3G, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Fertilizer packet
Bookings by registration and fee transfer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or PM on Facebook or Instagram. Ages 10 and up, maximum 10 students per class. Photos for reference, similar plants and materials subject to availability.
Please drop us a message to register: