- This event has passed.
Closed Terrarium Workshop
25 August @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on 25 August 2019 at 3:00pm
A fully guided class to make and bring home a bottle garden with living plants. Learn how to start a terrarium crafting hobby.
- Beginner: No prior experience necessary
- Your location and lifestyle should meet these requirements for best results. Closed jar plants prefer bright indirect sunlight next to a window or artificial light and cool temperature. Light watering weekly to monthly depending on jar
Workshop covers the following hands-on topics:
- Closed jar terrarium concepts
- Indoor plant care basics
- Terrarium planting and design
- Terrarium maintenance
Options and fee:
Early bird sign up 1 week before class 10% discount. Return student guided 20% discount. Return student unguided only purchase jar and materials.
- Eggpod 13cm diameter 18cm height
RM160 regular / RM144 early bird / RM128 return student guided / RM70 return student unguided
- Cookie Jar 2.2L 12cm diameter 25cm height
RM180 regular / RM162 early bird / RM144 return student guided / RM70 return student unguided
- Fishbowl 3L 20cm diameter
RM200 regular / RM180 early bird / RM160 return student guided / RM90 return student unguided
- Pentagon M 20cm diameter 17cm height
RM230 regular / RM207 early bird / RM184 return student guided / RM95 return student unguided
- Jar as per option
- Assorted closed jar plants
- Terrarium materials including soil, sand, gravel, stones and dried sphagnum.
- Presentation, demo, guidance, use of workshop tools, light refreshments
Time and venue:
- 3-6pm 18 August 2019 or
- 3-6pm 25 August 2019
- Ohsum Mossum Terrariums 15-1, Jalan PJU 1/3F, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Stand a chance to win 1 copy of Boy With Plants: The Book
Bookings by registration and fee transfer. Email email@example.com or PM on Facebook or Instagram. Ages 10 and up, maximum 10 pax per class. Photos for reference, similar plants and materials subject to availability.
Please drop us a message to register: